DryWetMIDI provides some useful tools to solve complex tasks:
- Notes and chords splitters to split notes or chords using the specified strategy (for example, split by grid or split into fixed number of parts).
- Quantizer to quantize timed event's time, or start/end time of a note or chord.
- Randomizer to randomize timed event's time, or start/end time of a note or chord.
- Notes merger to merge nearby notes.
- MIDI file splitter to split a MIDI file in different ways (for example, by note number).
- CSV converter to convert MIDI objects to CSV representation and read them back.